Tags: Puget Sound
« Click here to return and cast your vote for the DuPont Pit in the Top Operations contest Click here to return to see all the entries in the Top Operations contest » On the shores of Puget Sound CalPortland’s Washington-based DuPont Pit ...
Chambers Bay Golf Course on Puget Sound in Washington was once the site of a sand and gravel quarry that produced some the hardest aggregates in the region for decades. That decades-long tradition of toughness carried over as the reclaimed ...
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views