Tags: Puget Sound
Chambers Bay Golf Course on Puget Sound in Washington was once the site of a sand and gravel quarry that produced some the hardest aggregates in the region for decades. That decades-long tradition of toughness carried over as the reclaimed ...
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
On the shores of Puget Sound CalPortland’s Washington-based DuPont Pit delivers high-quality gravel to ports as far away as Alaska. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor CalPortland’s DuPont Pit, located near the small town of DuPont, Wash., was ranked number 2 in sand and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)419 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet205 Views