Caterpillar has announced that it will close its Pulaski, Virginia, plant by mid-2014, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The plant manufactures mining equipment. The closure will result in 240 layoffs. This is not the first Caterpillar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!292 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America280 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners143 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO124 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers122 Views