Vulcan Materials Company announced last week that the company’s net sales rose 7 percent ($47 million) in the second quarter of the year, which ended on June 30. Don James , Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, said the “solid growth in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 894 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views