Vulcan Materials Company announced last week that the company’s net sales rose 7 percent ($47 million) in the second quarter of the year, which ended on June 30. Don James , Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, said the “solid growth in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries290 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views