Vulcan Materials Company announced last week that the company’s net sales rose 7 percent ($47 million) in the second quarter of the year, which ended on June 30. Don James , Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, said the “solid growth in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views