Cummins Inc. revealed on April 19 at the Bauma show the latest generation of its 4-cylinder QSB3.3 and QSB4.5 engines offering a simplified Tier 4 installation across a broad 75- to 160-hp (56-119 kW) power range. With an air-intake-to-exhaust aftertreatment system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views