Tags: quadruple-leg sling rating
Steer Clear of Danger Suspended loads carry considerable risk. Stay a safe distance away. The accident: On April 21, 2009, a 51-year-old contract laborer with three years of experience — two weeks and three days of experience at this operation — was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views