Tags: quadruple-leg sling rating
Steer Clear of Danger Suspended loads carry considerable risk. Stay a safe distance away. The accident: On April 21, 2009, a 51-year-old contract laborer with three years of experience — two weeks and three days of experience at this operation — was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views