Tags: quantitative easing
In an effort to shore up the U.S. economy, the Federal Reserve has launched a new round of quantitative easing, or QE2, that will buy $600 billion of longer-term treasury securities by the middle of next year, the Financial Times ...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke on Oct. 15, made a case for the central bank to take further action to bolster growth, citing the risks of prolonged high unemployment and a U.S. economy slipping into a deflationary ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities451 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule336 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA220 Views