Tags: quantitative easing
In an effort to shore up the U.S. economy, the Federal Reserve has launched a new round of quantitative easing, or QE2, that will buy $600 billion of longer-term treasury securities by the middle of next year, the Financial Times ...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke on Oct. 15, made a case for the central bank to take further action to bolster growth, citing the risks of prolonged high unemployment and a U.S. economy slipping into a deflationary ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta279 Views