Tags: Quapaw Oklahoma
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
You say tomato, and I say Tuh Mater. By Bill Langer Mater: My name is Mater. Lightning McQueen: Mater? Mater: Yeah, like tuh-mater, but without the “tuh.” From the Pixar/Disney movie ‘Cars’ We resume our journey along Historic Route 66 at Joplin, Mo. Joplin is located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views