Tags: Quapaw Oklahoma
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
You say tomato, and I say Tuh Mater. By Bill Langer Mater: My name is Mater. Lightning McQueen: Mater? Mater: Yeah, like tuh-mater, but without the “tuh.” From the Pixar/Disney movie ‘Cars’ We resume our journey along Historic Route 66 at Joplin, Mo. Joplin is located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry581 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction478 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers413 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company380 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way349 Views