Tags: Quapaw Oklahoma
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
You say tomato, and I say Tuh Mater. By Bill Langer Mater: My name is Mater. Lightning McQueen: Mater? Mater: Yeah, like tuh-mater, but without the “tuh.” From the Pixar/Disney movie ‘Cars’ We resume our journey along Historic Route 66 at Joplin, Mo. Joplin is located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers342 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America236 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views