Tags: Quarry Body
Caterpillar today announced that it offset the 1,182 metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions created by the 9,500 meters squared Caterpillar Zeppelin stand at bauma. Carbon offsets represent the reduction of greenhouse gases in one location - such as through a ...
Caterpillar has developed a new hardened steel Quarry Body for select models of Cat trucks to extend wear life and decrease cost per ton in appropriate applications. The Quarry Body features 400 Brinnell steel, which resists abrasion and provides superior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers398 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions174 Views