Tags: Quarry Creek
The Carlsbad City Council postponed its decision on a proposed 656-home Quarry Creek project on Tuesday after hearing more than 50 speakers, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The project would be along state Route 78 between College Boulevard and El Camino ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs690 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries250 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views