Tags: Quarry Creek
The Carlsbad City Council postponed its decision on a proposed 656-home Quarry Creek project on Tuesday after hearing more than 50 speakers, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The project would be along state Route 78 between College Boulevard and El Camino ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1063 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register336 Views