Tags: Quarry Hill Nature Center historical man-made sandstone cave
Quarry Hill Nature Center in Rochester, Minnesota, will host its annual Fall Festival on September 14-15 and will include tours of the site’s historical man-made sandstone cave, The Post-Bulletin reports. According to Quarry Hill Nature Center, the site features old limestone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views