Tags: Quarry Hill Nature Center man-made sandstone cave
Quarry Hill Nature Center in Rochester, Minnesota, will host its annual Fall Festival on September 14-15 and will include tours of the site’s historical man-made sandstone cave, The Post-Bulletin reports. According to Quarry Hill Nature Center, the site features old limestone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views