Tags: Quarry Quest Environmental Fund
More than 16,000 visited Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin, last month to attend the 15th annual Quarry Quest, according to a report from PostCrescent.com. The event, which took place September 14, featured family-friendly activities such as working the controls ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views