Tags: quartz crystal
Q is for Quartz This versatile mineral has been used in everything from ceremonial rattles to sonar transducers to quartz watches. By Bill Langer Quartz (kwôrts) noun – Intensely frozen ice (Gaius Plinius Secundus, 77 A.D.) Back when our daughter, Kimberly, was a tyke ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views