OSHA-proposed rule would cut permissible exposure limits to crystalline silica in half; MSHA to follow suit. By K. Brad Oakley On Aug. 23, 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced a proposed rule that will drastically reduce the current Permissible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views