Tags: R. Wales
The Weir Group has reached an agreement to acquire Trio Engineered Products, a Chinese-American rock crushing company, for an enterprise value of $220 Million. Trio designs and manufactures crushers and grinders for the minerals market and has manufacturing facilities in China ...
The Weir Group PLC has purchased the R. Wales group of companies, which manufactures resistant linings. The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division. R. Wales has locations in British ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views