Tags: R. Wales
The Weir Group has reached an agreement to acquire Trio Engineered Products, a Chinese-American rock crushing company, for an enterprise value of $220 Million. Trio designs and manufactures crushers and grinders for the minerals market and has manufacturing facilities in China ...
The Weir Group PLC has purchased the R. Wales group of companies, which manufactures resistant linings. The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division. R. Wales has locations in British ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company300 Views