Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. debuted its largest excavator, the R1200-9, designed for the mining and quarrying markets (booth 10052). With an operating weight of 260,140 pounds and a 740-horsepower Cummins QSK23-C engine, the excavator is electronically controlled for optimum fuel-to-air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February134 Views