Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. debuted its largest excavator, the R1200-9, designed for the mining and quarrying markets (booth 10052). With an operating weight of 260,140 pounds and a 740-horsepower Cummins QSK23-C engine, the excavator is electronically controlled for optimum fuel-to-air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views