Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. debuted its largest excavator, the R1200-9, designed for the mining and quarrying markets (booth 10052). With an operating weight of 260,140 pounds and a 740-horsepower Cummins QSK23-C engine, the excavator is electronically controlled for optimum fuel-to-air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew183 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines107 Views