Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. debuted its largest excavator, the R1200-9, designed for the mining and quarrying markets (booth 10052). With an operating weight of 260,140 pounds and a 740-horsepower Cummins QSK23-C engine, the excavator is electronically controlled for optimum fuel-to-air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas426 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views