Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. debuted its largest excavator, the R1200-9, designed for the mining and quarrying markets (booth 10052). With an operating weight of 260,140 pounds and a 740-horsepower Cummins QSK23-C engine, the excavator is electronically controlled for optimum fuel-to-air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident335 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views