Tags: R260-9A crawler excavator
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has added the R260-9A crawler excavator to its line of 9A series excavators. A 178 horsepower Cummins Tier 4 Interim QSB6.7 engine powers the excavator, which has a 56,880-pound operating weight, a 35,270-pound-foot bucket digging force and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger338 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views