Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has added the R260-9A crawler excavator to its line of 9A series excavators. A 178 horsepower Cummins Tier 4 Interim QSB6.7 engine powers the excavator, which has a 56,880-pound operating weight, a 35,270-pound-foot bucket digging force and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?306 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views