Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has added the R260-9A crawler excavator to its line of 9A series excavators. A 178 horsepower Cummins Tier 4 Interim QSB6.7 engine powers the excavator, which has a 56,880-pound operating weight, a 35,270-pound-foot bucket digging force and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views