Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has added the R260-9A crawler excavator to its line of 9A series excavators. A 178 horsepower Cummins Tier 4 Interim QSB6.7 engine powers the excavator, which has a 56,880-pound operating weight, a 35,270-pound-foot bucket digging force and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production679 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views