Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has added the R260-9A crawler excavator to its line of 9A series excavators. A 178 horsepower Cummins Tier 4 Interim QSB6.7 engine powers the excavator, which has a 56,880-pound operating weight, a 35,270-pound-foot bucket digging force and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers334 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 291 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views