Shakopee, Minn.-based Cat Auction Services will hold two unreserved public auctions in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.) area on May 5 and 6. These mark the company’s third and fourth Twin Cities-based auctions and come on the heels of a mid-April ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned395 Views