Tags: rail distribution
Vulcan Materials has acquired one quarry in southern Oklahoma with rail distribution capabilities into Texas, and two distribution yards in the Dallas area from Martin Marietta Materials. The acquisition increases Vulcan's footprint in the Texas market. "Texas is a strategic market for us," ...
Rules for rail The key to successful rail distribution is communication — with the railroads and with customers. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor At Capitol Aggregates’ Marble Falls Quarry located in Marble Falls, Texas, 80 percent of the material processed at the plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee234 Views