Tags: Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion. The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force. Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views