Tags: Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion. The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force. Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher499 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution176 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress151 Views