Tags: Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion. The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force. Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views