Tags: Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion. The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force. Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views