Tags: railroad ballast
Portable plants are key in keeping Waterloo Quarry productive and successful during tough times. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Wisconsin-based Michels Materials, a division of Michels Corp., does things a little bit differently at its quarries. Instead of hauling material from the ...
N is for Non-metallic Annual non-metallic minerals are typically twice the value of metallic minerals, which takes a little of the sparkle out of gold. By Bill Langer Non-metallic noun – ‘The name Non-Metallic, as used, it may be well to state, relates ...
L is for Lava From Mt. Vesuvius to Hawaii, molten rock continues to leave its mark. By Bill Langer Lava (origin): lave, Italian, ‘a streame or gutter suddainly caused by raine’ (John Florio, 1611, A Dictionary Italian & English). It is ironic that when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry108 Views