Tags: Railroad Rehabilitation and Improvement Financing (RRIF) program
California, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, and Missouri will receive $336.2 million to purchase next-generation, American-made trains that will run on rail corridors in those states, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 3. Including previously awarded dollars, these five states and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views