Tags: Railroad Rehabilitation and Improvement Financing (RRIF) program
California, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, and Missouri will receive $336.2 million to purchase next-generation, American-made trains that will run on rail corridors in those states, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 3. Including previously awarded dollars, these five states and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views