Tags: Rainy Day Fund
The Texas Legislature on Monday night approved a constitutional amendment that would add about $1.2 billion annually to the state’s transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The money would come from a portion of oil ...
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views