Tags: Ramat Shlomo Quarter
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success601 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting428 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views