Tags: Ramat Shlomo Quarter
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world216 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village138 Views