Tags: Ramat Shlomo Quarter
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga389 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013200 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board164 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views