Tags: Ramat Shlomo Quarter
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views