Tags: Ramon Oliu
Terex announced several senior executive changes today. Thomas Riordan, president and chief operating officer, will resign from Terex effective Jan. 31. The company said they do not intend to fill Riordan’s position in the near term, and Ronald DeFeo, chairman and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views