A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views