A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views