Tags: Randy Reisinger senior vice president of Engineered Services Solutions
Metso has acquired Copperstate Industrial Services, Inc., a mining services provider based in Phoenix, Ariz. The acquisition strengthens Metso’s position as a leading service and technology provider for the mining and construction sectors. The company was transferred to Metso on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views