Tags: raw materials
Lhoist North America (LNA) has announced a price increase for mineral products effective January 1, 2015. Subject to existing contractual commitments, all products shipped after December 31, 2014 will be billed at the new price regardless of the date the order ...
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February276 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views