Tags: raw materials
Lhoist North America (LNA) has announced a price increase for mineral products effective January 1, 2015. Subject to existing contractual commitments, all products shipped after December 31, 2014 will be billed at the new price regardless of the date the order ...
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant426 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March350 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania213 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views