Tags: raw materials
Lhoist North America (LNA) has announced a price increase for mineral products effective January 1, 2015. Subject to existing contractual commitments, all products shipped after December 31, 2014 will be billed at the new price regardless of the date the order ...
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas326 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views