Tags: raw materials
Lhoist North America (LNA) has announced a price increase for mineral products effective January 1, 2015. Subject to existing contractual commitments, all products shipped after December 31, 2014 will be billed at the new price regardless of the date the order ...
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person746 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger385 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger235 Views