Tags: Ray LeClair
A major dolomitic limestone operation creates new productivity for an old quarry and reduces energy costs at the same time. By Carol Wasson Several years ago, the Carmeuse Lime and Stone Quarry in Cedarville, Mich., hit a do-or-die point — “either rebuild ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views