Tags: Ray LeClair
A major dolomitic limestone operation creates new productivity for an old quarry and reduces energy costs at the same time. By Carol Wasson Several years ago, the Carmeuse Lime and Stone Quarry in Cedarville, Mich., hit a do-or-die point — “either rebuild ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views