Tags: Ray LeClair
A major dolomitic limestone operation creates new productivity for an old quarry and reduces energy costs at the same time. By Carol Wasson Several years ago, the Carmeuse Lime and Stone Quarry in Cedarville, Mich., hit a do-or-die point — “either rebuild ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views