Tags: Ray LeClair
A major dolomitic limestone operation creates new productivity for an old quarry and reduces energy costs at the same time. By Carol Wasson Several years ago, the Carmeuse Lime and Stone Quarry in Cedarville, Mich., hit a do-or-die point — “either rebuild ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views