Tags: rdue University
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is again offering competitive engineering scholarships valued at $3,125 per semester for up to five years. Full-time students accepted or currently enrolled in a qualifying civil engineering program are encouraged to learn more and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views