Tags: re-purposed mines
Typically, reclamation activities take place in spurts as mining in a portion of the site is mined out. Reclamation plans should be flexible to suit various end uses and market environments. While planting doesn’t eliminate all signs of mining, it can create ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year299 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY134 Views