Congress introduced legislation this week to revamp the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), according to the National Asphalt Association (NAPA). The Senate version, "Toxic Chemicals Safety Act" would shift the burden of assessing chemical safety away from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1062 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views