Tags: RealtyTrac Vice President Daren Blomquist
Are we on the rebound? Dow Jones reports that the number of U.S. properties with foreclosure filings fell 28 percent in January from a year earlier, while foreclosure starts fell to a six-year low, according to market researcher RealtyTrac. According to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home729 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...569 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views