Tags: rear-eject HiVol truck bodies for articulated off-highway haul trucks
Articulated haul trucks meet the heavy-hauling needs of aggregates operations, but they also offer something more — maneuverability. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor To view this in the Digital Edition (including photos), click here. Case More horsepower/ergonomic design Case Construction Equipment says its new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views