Tags: reauthorization of SAFETEA-LU
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
AED’s Mack: ‘Both houses of Congress are now making progress on surface transportation reauthorization’
Associated Equipment Distributors President and CEO Toby Mack issued the following statement after the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee cleared the transportation portions of H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act: "After years of inaction, we are glad to ...
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials' (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views