Tags: reauthorization of SAFETEA-LU
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
AED’s Mack: ‘Both houses of Congress are now making progress on surface transportation reauthorization’
Associated Equipment Distributors President and CEO Toby Mack issued the following statement after the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee cleared the transportation portions of H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act: "After years of inaction, we are glad to ...
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials' (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts368 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views