Tags: reauthorization of SAFETEA-LU
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
AED’s Mack: ‘Both houses of Congress are now making progress on surface transportation reauthorization’
Associated Equipment Distributors President and CEO Toby Mack issued the following statement after the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee cleared the transportation portions of H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act: "After years of inaction, we are glad to ...
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials' (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views