Tags: reauthorization of SAFETEA-LU
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
AED’s Mack: ‘Both houses of Congress are now making progress on surface transportation reauthorization’
Associated Equipment Distributors President and CEO Toby Mack issued the following statement after the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee cleared the transportation portions of H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act: "After years of inaction, we are glad to ...
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials' (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 282 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views