Tags: reauthorization of SAFETEA-LU
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
AED’s Mack: ‘Both houses of Congress are now making progress on surface transportation reauthorization’
Associated Equipment Distributors President and CEO Toby Mack issued the following statement after the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee cleared the transportation portions of H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act: "After years of inaction, we are glad to ...
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials' (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry511 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views