Tags: Recall includes Kenworth models T660 T700 T800 and W900 and Peterbilt models 384 386 387 389 and 587
Paccar Inc. has recalled about 16,000 2012- and 2013-model Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks equipped with a defective Bendix brake component. The trucks were built between Jan. 31, 2011, and Jan. 19, 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance333 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention302 Views