Tags: recent spikes in gasoline prices
In a letter to the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, the American Maritime Partnership (AMP) outlined the reasons for recent spikes in gasoline prices, noting that the cost of shipping has no impact on the price at the pump. To ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views