Tags: recessed chamber plates
Filter presses have come a long way from the days of the old “plate and frame” presses. By Cory Jenson Three main factors have created a resurgence of interest in using filter presses to dewater fine wash plant effluent. First, it has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies494 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting458 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned435 Views