Tags: record of decision (ROD)
Washington can move forward with its $3.45 billion State Route (SR) 520 project thanks to federal decision that completes the project's NEPA process, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on Aug. 4. The environmental decision was the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger453 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views