Tags: record of decision (ROD)
Washington can move forward with its $3.45 billion State Route (SR) 520 project thanks to federal decision that completes the project's NEPA process, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on Aug. 4. The environmental decision was the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views