Tags: record of decision (ROD)
Washington can move forward with its $3.45 billion State Route (SR) 520 project thanks to federal decision that completes the project's NEPA process, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on Aug. 4. The environmental decision was the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views