Tags: Recovery and Reinvestment Act
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) today allocated $668 million to 79 transportation projects statewide. The funding includes $152 million for nine projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-Calif.) and approved by voters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views