Tags: Recovery and Reinvestment Act
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) today allocated $668 million to 79 transportation projects statewide. The funding includes $152 million for nine projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-Calif.) and approved by voters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views