Tags: recycled aggregates
Hanson Building Materials has indicated it is now using 62 percent recycled aggregates in precast concrete and concrete blocks. The company released the information in its 2014 Sustainability Report. That's a huge increase from 50 percent in 2012 and 55 percent in 2010. ...
Ontario’s public works projects could involve more recycled aggregates if a new bill promoting aggregate recycling passes the the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The Private Member’s Bill, known as Bill 56 or The Aggregate Recycling Promotion Act, recently passed a second ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either271 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views