Tags: recycled concrete
Public works department develops spec using recycled aggregate, which allows for construction waste — including toilets. Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of ...
The Purple Lot, a Lafarge parking lot project at Calgary International Airport (YYC) which incorporated the use of an amended asphalt mix containing reclaimed asphalt pavement and Asphalt Shingle Modifier, was recently recognized by the Canadian Construction Association for its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views