Tags: recycling asphalt shingles
Cherry, the Houston-based recycling and demolition company, has just opened its fourth recycling center – the newest of which is located in Hitchcock, Texas. The new 14-acre Hitchcock Recycling Center, located at 5402 Highway 6, accepts concrete, asphalt and residential composition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts380 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry317 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views