Tags: recycling asphalt shingles
Cherry, the Houston-based recycling and demolition company, has just opened its fourth recycling center – the newest of which is located in Hitchcock, Texas. The new 14-acre Hitchcock Recycling Center, located at 5402 Highway 6, accepts concrete, asphalt and residential composition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs358 Views