Tags: recycling asphalt shingles
Cherry, the Houston-based recycling and demolition company, has just opened its fourth recycling center – the newest of which is located in Hitchcock, Texas. The new 14-acre Hitchcock Recycling Center, located at 5402 Highway 6, accepts concrete, asphalt and residential composition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 789 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views