Tags: Redistribution of Unspent Earmarks Act
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey wants to put an expiration date on unspent highway "earmarks" through two bills he introduced in late January that would fix "orphan earmarks," USA Today reports. "Open earmarks" occur when money Congress sets aside for pet projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers404 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views