Tags: Redlands Quarry
The Planning Board in Lockport, New York has recommended the Common Council approve a one-year special use permit that would allow Lafarge North America to expand its Redlands Quarry, the Lockport Union-Sun & Journal reports. Lafarge wants to mine 9.1 acres ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either283 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views