Tags: Redlands Quarry
The Planning Board in Lockport, New York has recommended the Common Council approve a one-year special use permit that would allow Lafarge North America to expand its Redlands Quarry, the Lockport Union-Sun & Journal reports. Lafarge wants to mine 9.1 acres ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views