Tags: Redlands Quarry
The Planning Board in Lockport, New York has recommended the Common Council approve a one-year special use permit that would allow Lafarge North America to expand its Redlands Quarry, the Lockport Union-Sun & Journal reports. Lafarge wants to mine 9.1 acres ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views