Tags: Redlands Quarry
Indiana In early June, Judge Randy Williams ruled against Rogers Group Inc. in a case it brought against Tippecanoe County. The Lafayette Journal & Courier reports that the lawsuit involved the county commissioners, the Board of Zoning Appeals, the Area Plan ...
The Planning Board in Lockport, New York has recommended the Common Council approve a one-year special use permit that would allow Lafarge North America to expand its Redlands Quarry, the Lockport Union-Sun & Journal reports. Lafarge wants to mine 9.1 acres ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding206 Views