Tags: Redlands Quarry
Indiana In early June, Judge Randy Williams ruled against Rogers Group Inc. in a case it brought against Tippecanoe County. The Lafayette Journal & Courier reports that the lawsuit involved the county commissioners, the Board of Zoning Appeals, the Area Plan ...
The Planning Board in Lockport, New York has recommended the Common Council approve a one-year special use permit that would allow Lafarge North America to expand its Redlands Quarry, the Lockport Union-Sun & Journal reports. Lafarge wants to mine 9.1 acres ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views