Tags: reducing emissions with signal synchronization
The results are in, and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent, and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers393 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award183 Views