In what can only be categorized as a mistake of monumental proportions, a former Kansas assistant attorney general deleted all the rules and regulations covering explosives permits from the state records. To remedy this error, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that State Fire ...
American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) President and CEO Thomas J. Gibson offered the following comment today on the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Tailoring Rule. “The Tailoring Rule issued by the Environmental Protection Agency today does not solve the fundamental problems ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1026 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident497 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources382 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger313 Views