In what can only be categorized as a mistake of monumental proportions, a former Kansas assistant attorney general deleted all the rules and regulations covering explosives permits from the state records. To remedy this error, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that State Fire ...
American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) President and CEO Thomas J. Gibson offered the following comment today on the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Tailoring Rule. “The Tailoring Rule issued by the Environmental Protection Agency today does not solve the fundamental problems ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views