The Fillmore County board is expected to discuss the Rein silica-sand quarry, located near Highland, Minnesota, on April 23, following the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requesting the board to look into whether the quarry should be part of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views