The Fillmore County board is expected to discuss the Rein silica-sand quarry, located near Highland, Minnesota, on April 23, following the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requesting the board to look into whether the quarry should be part of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views