Tags: reliable transportation access for communities across the United States
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced $1.58 billion for 27 transit projects nationwide that will improve public transportation access for millions of Americans, while reducing our dependence on foreign oil and curbing air pollution. “Investing in a modern transportation network ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February388 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views